Here are some timely tips compiled from 2 sites to save some money on your Thanksgiving feast, so you can really have something to be thankful for! They probably include some things you've already thought of, but worth repeating.
A few suggestions include:
• Don't eat out.
• Decorate with pine cones, fall leaves and other free items from outside your house.
• Shop with coupons and store loyalty cards.
• Make a list and stick to it.
• Avoid store end cap displays.
• Plan ahead, the frozen birds are cheaper.
• Use seasonal veggies for inexpensive sides.
• Ask guests to bring a dish.
Read more at http://www.forbes.com/sites/in.....ng-dinner/