For the whole article go to: http://fueleconomy.gov/feg/topten.jsp
There are also a lot of other useful things on the site.
1. You have to drive a small car to get good fuel economy.
2. Manual transmissions always get better fuel economy than automatics.
3. It takes more fuel to start a vehicle than it does to let it idle.
4. Vehicles need to warm up before they can be driven.
5. As a vehicle ages, its fuel economy decreases significantly.
6. Replacing your air filter will help your car run more efficiently.
7. Aftermarket additives and devices can dramatically improve your fuel economy.
8. Using premium fuel improves fuel economy.
9. The EPA fuel economy estimates are a government guarantee on what fuel economy each vehicle will deliver.
10. All vehicles are tested for fuel economy.