Hot or Not?
Quick Tips for Submitting Winning Deals
Here are some quick ideas for submitting deals that win:
1. Submit unique products that are not listed multiple times on Buxr. Submitting a 8GB flash drive that is 10 cents cheaper than the previous 5 submissions is unlikely to gain much attention.
2. Write valuable descriptions. Instead of just copying the description from the merchant, add some of your own commentary to the description as to why it is a good deal.
3. Vote for good deals submitted by others. I can not stress this enough. If you do not vote other legitimately good deals, you can not expect people to consider your deals.
4. If you really like the deal, leave a comment saying so. If you can add another reason as to why the deal is hot, that helps even more.
5. Try to be as accurate as possible when describing the deals. Nothing kills a potential up vote than a misleading deal submission. Double check price, rebates, and description.
There is obviously a lot more.. Would love to hear your thoughts.