Scope (?):  All Topics
HouTex
admin
Hot or Not?
2

New Naked Crispy Chicken Taco Offered at Select Taco Bell Locations

submitted on September 4, 2015 by HouTex in "Stores / Merchants"


This looks pretty interesting - a Naked Crispy Chicken Taco has been spotted in California recently. It's a breaded white-meat chicken shell seasoned with Mexican spices, filled with lettuce, tomato, shredded cheese and topped with an avocado ranch sauce. Officials have not yet announced when the new taco will be available nationwide, but they are also testing bite-size Chocolate Lava Delights and $1 Breakfast Value Menu in the same market.

Read more at http://www.foodbeast.com/news/.....HGSL3x0.99
http://www.brandeating.com/201.....shell.html
http://www.brandeating.com/201.....-menu.html
        

Favorite (1)
  Comments
  • 222354
    Goofy_Girl
    professor
    12 8 1
    Posted by Goofy_Girl on September 10, 2015 [reply] 0 0
    That looks delicious.
    But is most of it "chicken?"

    Remember when they found out their taco ground beef filling was only 25% "beef" - what the h*** was the other 75%?

    I'd stay far away from this mysterious new "chicken" taco shell.
    But hey, that's just me. I'm probably allergic to several things in there, LOL. Amused

Leave a Comment (members Sign in to comment)

Name

E-Mail (will not be published)

2 x 3 = ?

Emoticons

'Mr Green''Neutral''Twisted''Arrow''Eek''Smile''Confused''Cool''Evil''Big Grin''Idea''Red Face'

(more)


 

Browse by tags