Hot or Not?
Linking to Weekly Circular Ads at CVS
It was requested that for the benefit of others I post this information. I'll give it a try...
1) Locate CVS Weekly ad online. I suggest for privacy reasons that you pick a town that isn't your hometown to search the weekly ad because when you link the deal the town name will show in the link.
2) Scan the ads in the weekly circular for the promotion you are interested in linking.
3) Once located take your cursor and mouse over the section with the promotion you are interested in - when you do that a small pop up window will display showing a picture of the promotion and it will be asking if you want more details.
4) Click the pop up icon for more details and a new window will open displaying just the ad you are interested in instead of the whole page.
5) Now you can go to the top of your computer screen to the address bar and copy the link to the promotion.
I'm not the best person to explain these things so if all of this isn't clear enough just ask...