Nothing signals the arrival of fall like the return of Starbuck's popular seasonal Pumpkin Spice Latte, which they have been serving since 2008. Does the aroma and taste bring a smile to your face, or is pumpkin spice not your cup of tea, coffee, or other artificially-flavored product?
Along with the usual teas, coffees, coffee creamers, beverage mixes, syrups, and candles, a lot more pumpkin spice flavored products have turned up, like these:
• Pumpkin Spice Oreos - http://time.com/3305161/pumpkin-spice-oreos/
• Pumpkin Spice M&Ms - http://www.amazon.com/Pumpkin-.....B00ET5VY5W
• Pumpkin Spice Hershey's Kisses - https://www.hersheys.com/celeb.....spx?id=625
• Pumpkin Spice Pop Tarts - http://sweets.seriouseats.com/.....tarts.html
• Pumpkin Spice Greek Yogurt - http://qz.com/270919/when-food.....k-yoghurt/
• Cedar's Hommus, Pumpkin Spice - http://www.cedarsfoods.com/pro.....kin-spice/
• Extra Pumpkin Spice Gum - http://consumerist.com/2014/08.....hits-desk/
• Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter - http://www.amazon.com/Nuts-Mor.....B00AJMF29S
• Pumpkin Spice pasta - http://www.rossipasta.com/prod.....ce-lasagna
• Pumpkin Spice Buttery Spread - http://www.countrycrock.com/pr.....12/pumpkin
At this link http://mashable.com/2014/09/12.....he-things/
they've collected 20 ways the pumpkin spice obsession has gone too far. Do you agree?
What are your favorites? Or what new products would you like to see? Share your thoughts in the comments.