CVS has published a new coupon policy at https://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/cvs.....policy.pdf
To summarize, here are a few of the points:
• CVS will accept valid internet/print at home coupons if they contain a barcode.
• Competitor coupons are not accepted.
• They do not currently accept coupon bar code images displayed on a smartphone, iPhone, Droid etc.
• In the event that any item’s price is less than the value of the coupon, the coupon will be valued only to the price of the item.
• The coupon amount will be reduced if it exceeds the value of the item after other discounts or coupons are applied.
• The total value of the coupons may not exceed the value of the transaction.
• They will stack a manufacturer's coupon with applicable CVS coupons, unless combining the coupons is prohibited by either offer.
• CVS will accept multiple identical coupons for multiple qualifying items as long as there is sufficient stock to satisfy other customers, unless a limit is specified. (No shelf clearing