Hot or Not?
Booklet with $10 in Coupons Available Free at Kroger Pharmacy
There's a new Kroger booklet out with $10 in coupons inside, it's blue and called "Stay Prepared, Stay Healthy." The booklet is free when you ask the pharmacist about flu shots. You only need to ask about the shot, you don't have to get one to get the booklet. In fact, at my Kroger, the booklets are just stacked on the counter by the pharmacy window.
The coupons include:
* $0.75/1 Clorox Disinfecting Wipes
* $0.75/1 Clorox Cleanup (32 oz.)
* $0.50/1 Dial Hand Sanitizer (7.5 oz. pump)
* $0.50/1 Dial Complete Foaming Hand Wash
* $1/1 Centrum Multivitamins (60 ct.+)
* $1/1 Colgate 360, Max Fresh, or Total Toothbrushes
* $0.75/2 Dial Hand Soap
* $2/1 Zicam
* $0.75/1 Halls Cough Drops
* $1/1 Theraflu Day/Night or Triaminic Day/Night Value Pack
* $1/1 Robitussin