Everyone dreams—every single night—and yet we tend to know so little about our dreams. Where do they come from? What do they mean? Can we control them and should we try to interpret them?
1. Dreaming can help you learn.
2. The most common dream? Your spouse is cheating.
3. You can have several—even a dozen—dreams in one night.
4. You can linger in a dream after waking.
5. Even bizarre dreams can be interpreted.
6. Recurring dreams may be your mind’s way of telling you something.
7. You can control your dreams.
8. You don’t have to be asleep to dream