I know that I've never been happier with my living situation since I decided to buy a home and stop renting. I now have more privacy and don't have to worry about paying on a mortgage for someone else.
1. Renting isn’t such a great deal.
2. The worst of the price declines is likely over.
3. Mortgage rates are at historic lows.
4. Mortgages for pricey homes are heading higher.
5. Qualifying for a mortgage is likely to get harder, not easier.
6. Scary national statistics are especially deceptive right now.
7. Less competition.
Read more: http://moneywatch.bnet.com/eco.....anner-news