Scope (?):  All Topics
5 1 1
Hot or Not?

$56 In Coupons From Eat Better America

submitted on September 1, 2010 by tammy987 in "Coupons / Coupon Codes"
I'm putting this in discussion, because I have a feeling this has been posted before, but I can't find it. These are the newest coupons from Eat Better America. If you're not a member, it's free to join here: https://www.eatbetteramerica.c.....ESRC=14137

Then go here and choose the coupons you want to print.

Posted by HouTex on September 1, 2010
    [reply] 1 0
    You have a very good memory! It sounded a little bit familiar to me too, so I went looking. It's not a duplicate, though. There was one deal posted quite a while back for a free calendar (now expired) .

It was also mentioned in the May 17, 2010 blog about "Eating Healthy on a Budget" .

These coupons are probably an ongoing offer on their site, glad you found them!
    • tammy987
      5 1 1
      Posted by tammy987 on September 2, 2010
      [reply] 1 0
      How in the world did you find it? I put in 5 different searches and still couldn't find it. Your powers are legendary! Exclaim Exclaim Exclaim
    • HouTex
      Posted by HouTex on September 3, 2010 [reply] 0 0
      Amused I just got lucky on this one!

I guess I'm too tenacious to give up when searching, and I happened to read and enjoy that particular blog. Its timing coincided with the beginning of the season for fresh peaches in Texas, and from another link in the blog I found a local farmers' market where we still enjoy shopping every week. Cool (That one was )

Leave a Comment (members Sign in to comment)

E-Mail (will not be published)

2 x 3 = ?

'Mr Green''Neutral''Twisted''Arrow''Eek''Smile''Confused''Cool''Evil''Big Grin''Idea''Red Face'

Browse by tags