Hot or Not?
5 Great Money Ideas for 2011
What's one of the country's top New Year's resolutions? "Get my personal finances on track." It competes with "Lose five pounds" and way outdoes "Spend more time with family and friends." If you get control of your money, you might even find it easier to control other niggling issues (like that extra Christmas weight). Here are five moves to make right now, to improve your personal finances during the next 12 months.
1. Cancel those dangerous rewards cards - the cards where you earn points for every dollar that you charge.
2. Use your Social Security tax cut to add to your savings or reduce your consumer debt.
3. For adults and young people seeking higher education in 2011, chose a school whose costs keep you out of debt.
4. Buy a home only if you're putting down roots and feel happier owning than renting.
5. Rekindle your affair with stocks. It's hard to fall in love again, after the emotional breakups of 2000 and 2008.
Details Are here :