Scope (?):  All Topics
Hot or Not?

$444.12 Of Free Shipping + $500.00 Of Return Shipping Yearly!

submitted on August 6, 2010 by deby32953 in "Member's Lounge"
O.K., you asked so I'll share. It sounds too good to be true but this is my 2nd year and it is!!! For $95.88 per year (went up $20 this year) you get $500 of free ship at over 1,000 merchants & $500 of return ship reimbursement when you purchase w/1 of 3 c.c.'s that you've registered w/! You also get an extra bonus each year (they claim it's for 1st yr but it's every yr) of $40 of free ship from any merchant that may not be listed. They also have "Premier Merchants" where you get free ship w/secret codes that you swear you'll not share or just click on their link to get free ship. They also provide Double Warranty Protection, free coupon codes, codes for free products & other coupons. Right now they have a 30-day free trial offer. You have to remember to sign in, click on store link & go through them 1st to make sure purchase is in your "Click History." (Right now you can 1st go through them, then go through 1 of the cash back sites at least until they become wise.) You have to submit your purchase info. w/in 30 days & they'll give you claim # that you just write on top of your receipts. Then when you have a bunch & it's still w/in 30 days, mail them in. W/in 30-60 days, you'll receive a fat check! The only thing I'd suggest is that you print purchase receipts immediately, keep them in a dated folder so you won't forget to submit them on time. Also, when you get the checks, write the amount on the outside of the folder since they do not keep track for you. You're allowed up to $10 ship reimbursement per order from each site once a day for a total of 12x per year, per site. The premier merchants you don't have to submit forms. Those are free in add. to your $540 + $500 return ship. They're adding new merchants/premier merchants every day & the only major 1 that I haven't found is JCPenney who they did have for awhile. You can get free return ship from ANY merchant if you purchased w/a c.c. that you've registered w/them. I used up my credits last yr w/in 7 months & probably will use them up even faster this yr w/all the cool deals here! I tried but there's no way to sign up for another yr unless you can purchase w/a dif. name, c.c., & address! This is 1 deal that's worth the trouble! Enjoy, give it a try! If you don't like, cancel & get whatever $ you didn't receive back! It's guaranteed! ((=

Posted by deby32953 on August 6, 2010
    [reply] 3 0
    Posted by elefanteau on August 6, 2010
    [reply] 2 0
    Wow that's crazy. If I did more online shopping, this would be a bargain!
    Posted by deby32953 on August 6, 2010
    [reply] 1 0
    You'd be surprised how fast shipping charges add up! I think I sent in about $150 in receipts the 1st month this yr(June.) Should get my check any day now. With sites charging flat rate up to $9.99 (Nerds), it goes fast. Every chance I get, I still ship to store. If you were to order 12x from Nerds, that's $120 right theres. What's great is the Premier Merchants where you get shipping totally free w/o sending receipts & it doesn't count towards your $500. Only problem is if the merchant doesn't allow you to stack coupons, you usually have to choose betw. the free ship & a good coupon code. A lot of p.m.'s allow stacking, like newport-news & spiegel. Other p.m.'s are Appleseeds, Babyphat, Current catalog, Emitations, Forzieri,, Harry & David, HSN,, Smart Bargains, The Limited, Lillian Vernon, Moosejaw,, Rocawear, Proflowers, 7 For All Mankind, Shaper Image, Sierra Trading Post. Some of those have HEFTY ship charges! You won't have to pay a dime all yr for ship for any of them as many times as you want + about a 100 other & more every day.
    9 3 1
    Posted by tiny2009 on August 6, 2010
    [reply] 2 0
    Thanks, deby. It's good info. I'll keep in mind for the future...
    2 3
    7 1 1
    Posted by orangearrows on August 6, 2010
    [reply] 2 0
    How much do you pay for signing up?
    Posted by deby32953 on August 7, 2010
    [reply] 1 0
    Nothing at 1st. Free 30 day trial membership. Then I already deducted the cost of $95.88 yearly. And I made a mistake. Newbies get $45 extra back in free shipping from any merchant so you're in essence getting $449.12 profit in free shipping & $500 in free return shipping for 13 months after you deduct the cost! Shipping really adds up & if you're imobile like me, it's really worth the trouble & the profit's nice too!
    Posted by rforness on August 17, 2010 [reply] 0 0
    Sounds like a good deal to me.
    10 5 1
    Posted by DebsFreebies on August 17, 2010
    [reply] 1 0
    Good deal if you utilize online shopping very much. There are some other "shipping" clubs but none that I know of that encompass more than one store. Here's a few of the solo stores:

* $79 per year. Amazon Prime offers free two-day shipping and $3.99 one-day shipping. Free 30-day trial membership. (Regularly, rates for standard shipping run $1.99 to $7.99, plus a per-item charge of 99 cents. Heavier items carry an extra charge of 59 cents to 85 cents per pound.)
    * Barnes & Noble: $25 per year. Barnes & Noble Membership offers free one- to three-day shipping. Members also get exclusive coupons and discounts, including 20% off all adult hard-cover books and 10% off most other items. (Regularly, rates for standard shipping run $1.99 to $3, depending on the item, plus a per-item charge of 99 cents.)
    * $20 per year. Members of Club O receive free shipping on every order (regularly $2.95). They also get a 5% discount on most items, and exclusive coupons and discounts.
    * Sears: $79 per year. ShipVantage offers free standard shipping, $0.99 for two-day shipping and $3.99 one-day shipping at Sears and Kmart. (Regularly, rates start at $6.95, with a $10 surcharge for two-day shipping and a $15 surcharge for one-day shipping.)
    * $10 per year. Members of the Smart Shoppers Club get $2.95 standard shipping (regularly $9.95) and $4.95 three- to six-day shipping (regularly $11.95). They also have 48-hour advance access to new arrivals and markdowns, as well as exclusive sales.
    * Wal-Mart: $29 per year. Site-to-Store Express readies items for in-store pickup in three to five days, instead of the site’s free Site-to-Store option of seven to 10 days.

Leave a Comment (members Sign in to comment)

E-Mail (will not be published)

2 x 3 = ?

'Mr Green''Neutral''Twisted''Arrow''Eek''Smile''Confused''Cool''Evil''Big Grin''Idea''Red Face'

Browse by tags