Scope (?):  All Topics
gabyperu
professor
9 5 2
Hot or Not?

$4 AMC Movie Ticket (5 NYC Boroughs, Long Island, Westchester, Rockland County, and Putnam County only)

submitted on August 5, 2010 by gabyperu in "Sales / Promotions"

Up to $12.50 value for only $4
AMC Gold Experience™ Tickets valid for one admission No restrictions. Good at any AMC®, Loews®, Cineplex Odeon, Magic Johnson, and Star theaters, excluding Canadian theaters. Subject to surcharge for 3D, IMAX®, alternative content, and premium services and locations. No photo copies allowed. Valid seven days a week.

As of 8:20 am EST, 5/21/2010: tickets will be mailed to the 5 NYC Boroughs, Long Island, Westchester, Rockland County, and Putnam County only.

Check out other deals in Atlanta, Chicago, San Francisco, Philadelphia, Washington DC, and Boston

Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery.

http://www.kgbdeals.com/new-yo.....subid=CD11

Favorite
  Comments
    HouTex
    admin
    Posted by HouTex on August 5, 2010
    [reply] 2 0
    As of 8/10/10 there have been 24990 tickets purchased, with 1310 remaining. Offer will end when all tickets are sold, or at midnight 8/10/10. Strictly limited to one per customer.
    orangearrows
    professor
    2 3
    7 1 1
    Posted by orangearrows on August 5, 2010 [reply] 0 0
    Similar one available for Wash DC too. Change the city on top left to view the deal.
    orangearrows
    professor
    2 3
    7 1 1
    If you look into your account - you can view the AMC deal under your orders. There is a print coupon option. I guess we can print the ticket right-away. Can we?

orangearrows
    professor
    2 3
    7 1 1
    Tickets will be mailed to the Washington DC metropolitan area only which includes the following cities - Washington, D.C. Bethesda, MD; College Park, MD; Frederick, MD; Gaithersburg, MD; Potomac, MD; Rockville, MD; Silver Spring, MD; Upper Marlboro, MD; Alexandria, VA; McLean, VA; Reston, VA
    • HouTex
      admin
      Posted by HouTex on August 5, 2010
      [reply] 1 0
      Is this another offer like the one you got last time, orangearrows? (http://www.buxr.com/topic/4-am.....ities_3196 ) How long are the tickets good?
    • orangearrows
      professor
      2 3
      7 1 1
      yeah - this is the same offer as last time. I tried buying a ticket this time but it would not let me since it's only 1 per account. So I created a new account + different CC with different billing address ( they ship the tickets to the billing address).

The ticket which arrived from last time was a GOLD ticket ( valid anytime ) and did not have an expiration date. Was a good deal - since I buy these GOLD tickets in BULK for $8/ticket. So this is definitely a good deal.

Leave a Comment (members Sign in to comment)

Name

E-Mail (will not be published)

2 x 3 = ?

Emoticons

'Mr Green''Neutral''Twisted''Arrow''Eek''Smile''Confused''Cool''Evil''Big Grin''Idea''Red Face'

(more)

Browse by tags