Hot or Not?
30 easy DIY Halloween Costume Ideas
While putting together a Halloween costume can be tons of fun, it can also be creatively challenging and tough on your wallet, especially if you’re trying to outfit multiple family members for the holiday. So, to take the stress out of trick-or-treat planning, read on for a re-cap of 30 easy-to-assemble ideas, many of which are comprised entirely of goods that you probably already have lurking around the house. And if you’ve any thoughts to add to this list, by all means chime in here!
Some of my favorites:
6. Present: Cardboard box (that’s big enough for you to fit into!), wrapping paper, ribbons/bows
7. Where’s Waldo: Red and white striped tee, beanie, eye glasses, jeans
8. Cotton Candy: White clothes, pink tulle, safety pins
9. Ghost: White sheet (plus cutouts for your eyes)
11. Dr. Pepper: Lab coat, peppers, safety pins
14. Static Cling: All black or white clothes; random clothes (socks, briefs, tees) and dryer sheets, safety pins
28. Dry cleaning: Plastic dry cleaning bag (just slip it over any outfit)