Scope (?):  All Topics
5 3 2
10 6 2
Hot or Not?

25 Bizarre Scholarships Available to Help You Get Through College

submitted on April 20, 2011 by midget in "Member's Lounge"

Doing-weird-things scholarships. That’s an awfully broad category, but where else are we going to mention $25,000 scholarships for people who dance for a living or $5,000 scholarships for people who wear Duck tape to prom? What about scholarships for people who compete in national marbles contests? There’s $7,500 scholarships for students who drink milk while playing sports, and the Gertrude J. Steppen scholarship for students who don’t drink and don’t play sports. There’s a scholarship for chaste North Carolina girls who live on campus without a car and have no other financial aid. And one that Stacy mentioned in the above video, a $2,000 scholarship for those with a talent for duck-calling.

Little people, tall people, and Klingon scholarships.

5 3 2
    10 6 2
    Posted by midget on April 20, 2011
    [reply] 2 1
    you can even get a scholarship for being left handed. My son is heading off to college soon. I'm gonna have him watch this and see if any of these interest him Big Grin
    11 9 1
    Posted by lootango on April 21, 2011
    [reply] 1 0
    My hubby is in school and it is NOT cheap. I need to get him drinking milk while playing sports, making a PB&J sandwich, and practicing his duck-calling skills. There... college tuition... paid!

Leave a Comment (members Sign in to comment)

E-Mail (will not be published)

2 x 3 = ?

'Mr Green''Neutral''Twisted''Arrow''Eek''Smile''Confused''Cool''Evil''Big Grin''Idea''Red Face'

Browse by tags