Scope (?):  All Topics
1 1
12 6 1
Hot or Not?

$20 off $80 Gift Card for Omaha Steaks (One time use)

submitted on September 22, 2010 by mooncow728 in "Coupons / Coupon Codes"
Reward E-Card #: RW225893773L7XK

Reward E-Card Total: $20.00

You'll save $20 on your next purchase of $80 or more. This Reward E-Card is only good until September 27, 2010!

Not using it so here ya go. If you use it just leave a comment please.

Here's a smartsource link to get $20 off $100*tcfnzgwA So you might be able to get $100 worth of stuff for $60! There's also some stuff on that link that has free shipping.

Posted by deby32953 on September 22, 2010 [reply] 0 0
    I got one of those also for purchasing that grill set from Cuisinart Outdoor Products I think someone might have won best deal of the day, since we all thought we were getting a free $20 certificate for buying a $20 grill set? Is that where you got it from?
    Posted by deby32953 on September 22, 2010 [reply] 0 0
    The numbers look pretty familiar but then again O.S. is always sending me one too but there's is usually for $20 off $100 but you have to go through their special like where prices are higher. I hate it when you trade in points at Discover or Mypoints for a O.S. certificate only to find you have to go through a special link & pay full price shipping & full prices! I found out if you call in your order during a free shipping week, they'll usually give it to you w/free shipping. I won't order from them any other way! Too steep!
    • mooncow728
      1 1
      12 6 1
      Posted by mooncow728 on September 23, 2010
      [reply] 1 0
      I order from them frequently and they e-mail these a lot. These work with all sale prices and the free shipping offers that they barely have anymore. I normally use them but I'm too broke at the moment. Typically when I order I end up getting a ton of meat for just slightly higher than the grocery store charges. I've learned to be careful and not let them rip me off. Mr Green

Leave a Comment (members Sign in to comment)

E-Mail (will not be published)

2 x 3 = ?

'Mr Green''Neutral''Twisted''Arrow''Eek''Smile''Confused''Cool''Evil''Big Grin''Idea''Red Face'

Browse by tags