Scope (?):  All Topics
11 2 1
Hot or Not?

15 times when you shouldn't use your credit card

submitted on October 4, 2010 by jack69darin in "Member's Lounge"
There are plentyof reasons to use a credit card -- convenience, accountability and safety amongthem -- but when is it better just to step away from the swiper?
There are many out there who would say that there's never a good time to use a credit card, and that cash, debit or anything else would be a better choice. While forgoing credit for good may or may not be realistic, there are some times when it is best to just leave the card in your wallet or purse. Here are some times when you should never use your card:

Read More:

7 1 1
    Posted by deathbynosleep on October 4, 2010
    [reply] 8 0
    I use my credit card for almost 100% of my purchases. I also make sure to pay it off in full every month. If used properly you can make money with your credit card.
    Posted by YanBz on October 4, 2010
    [reply] 2 0
    There is nothing wrong with using a credit card whenever you want, in fact there are still some credit cards out there that reward you with cash back. The discipline is the key though. Don't spend the money you don't have. Always pay off the balance in full.

Leave a Comment (members Sign in to comment)

E-Mail (will not be published)

2 x 3 = ?

'Mr Green''Neutral''Twisted''Arrow''Eek''Smile''Confused''Cool''Evil''Big Grin''Idea''Red Face'

Browse by tags