Hot or Not?
12 things you don't know about car insurance that could cost you.
1. You'll pay for your friend's bad driving
2. Your personal property in your car isn't covered by your auto insurance
3. You may be entitled to payment for sales tax and registration fees for a new car
4. You may be entitled to a diminished value claim in some states
5. You may be able to "stack" your coverage
6. Making a claim could increase your car insurance rates, but by how much?
7. If you don't drive much, "usage-based" car insurance could save you money
8. Your credit history may affect your car insurance premium
9. You must officially cancel your insurance policy when you switch insurers
10. You can wait to add your teenage driver to your policy until he or she is licensed
11. Paying in installments will usually increase your overall bill
12. Your car model affects your premium, but by how much?