Hot or Not?
11 Unusual Uses For Nail Polish
Ladies: we all know that clear nail polish is the secret to nylon repair. Keep a little bottle in your purse so you can quickly fix a snag, preventing a huge run in your pantyhose. Our mothers taught us this, and their mothers taught them. There is no doubt we'll pass this little tip on to future generations. But let's add a few clever uses to the list.
1. Quick-Fix Glue
2. Label Toxic Materials and Supplies
3. Mark Your Thermostat and Shower Settings
4. Prevent Screws, Nuts and Bolts From Rusting
5. Smooth Wooden Hangers
6. Stop Fabric From Fraying
7. Mark Levels on a Bucket
8. Avoid Rust Rings
9. Fill Scratches on Wood Floor
10. Fix a Broken Mirror Corner
11. Repair a Window Screen
Read the complete article here: