and We still love their coffee Smile

http://www.marketwatch.com/sto.....2014-09-26

Favorite
  Comments
    JackBauer
    admin
    Posted by JackBauer on October 6, 2014
    [reply] 1 0
    Starbucks has had plenty of breakthrough beverages like the Pumpkin Spice Latte. But it’s also had its drink duds. Among those that didn’t quite work out: the Mazagran, a bottled coffee-cola hybrid that, in Schultz’s words, was “a niche product”; the Chantico, a chocolate “drinkable dessert” that was said to be similar to the hot chocolate found in Europe; and the Sorbetto, a cold concoction that tapped into the tangy yogurt craze..

I loved the Chantico!
    lootango
    professor
    11 9 1
    Posted by lootango on October 6, 2014
    [reply] 3 0
    Very interesting (and somewhat surprising)... I still get shocked when seeing some of those calorie values on coffee drinks.

I make my own coffee at home now and use Dunkin Donuts brand to make my coffee. I tried using Starbucks Pike Place at home but really wasn't a huge fan.
    JackBauer
    admin
    Posted by JackBauer on October 6, 2014
    [reply] 2 0
    • lootango
      professor
      11 9 1
      Posted by lootango on October 6, 2014
      [reply] 2 0
      Oh my gosh... that looks so good. I wish there was an emoticon that was drooling and salivating. That pretty much sums it up.
    edithem
    master
    11 8 1
    Posted by edithem on October 7, 2014 [reply] 0 0
    I like Au Bon Pain coffee Wink
    Good job JackBauer!
    mdshopper1
    master
    1 2
    12 10 2
    Posted by mdshopper1 on October 29, 2014 [reply] 0 0
    all this time i didnt even know that they gave free drink certificates to dissatisfied customers. if my drink is made wrong i tell them right there and they make good on it.

Dissatisfied customers will have to settle for a discount instead.

Coffee giant Starbucks will no longer appease dissatisfied customers with free drink certificates. According to Starbucks Melody, the chain is phasing out its Customer Service Recovery Coupons — which entitled unhappy customers to a free drink on a future visit — and replacing them with a coupon that gives patrons $4 off of their next purchase. While the old coupons were made of paper, the new version is a plastic card that looks similar to the Starbucks rewards card.

http://www.eater.com/2014/10/2.....nk-coupons
    • JackBauer
      admin
      Posted by JackBauer on October 31, 2014 [reply] 0 0
      A $4 coupon is just as good. That gets you must Grande drinks there. As a heavy Starbucks user and shareholder, I have to say this is a better approach. Now people can take advantage of the free drink. I know for me, I have used those certificates for a 3 or 4 shot venti drink just to get more bang for the buck.
    mdshopper1
    master
    1 2
    12 10 2
    Posted by mdshopper1 on July 7, 2015 [reply] 0 0

Leave a Comment (members Sign in to comment)

Name

E-Mail (will not be published)

2 x 3 = ?

Emoticons

'Mr Green''Neutral''Twisted''Arrow''Eek''Smile''Confused''Cool''Evil''Big Grin''Idea''Red Face'

(more)

Browse by tags