It's fun to talk about boys. Boys with gorgeous eyes, groovy hair, cute smiles and ripped stomach muscles, Aww, yeah! But what do they say when they talk about you?
In hopes of helping girls better understand the PS2 gender--without reverting to that tired, old "inside a guy's mind" cliche--we surveyed 150 guys about a way worthy topic: you! What do guys wish you knew? We asked dozens of boys, from the oh-so sweet geeks to the campus gods, what exactly do they want you to be down with when it comes to boy-girl relations. The next few pages are full of surprising stuff most of the dudes in our survey agree on and want to share with you. We'll be waiting for you to voice your opinions regarding these boy-isms at www.girlslife.com
, so feel free to take notes.
1. Calling you on the phone does not mean what you think it means.
2. You are much prettier without all that makeup.
3. When you act spazzy and giggly, ifs seriously embarrassing.
4. Gossiping, whispering and writing notes makes y on look beyond shallow.
5. Boys worry about what you think of their hair, skin, weight and clothes.
6. PMS is no excuse to he mean.
7. Talking about your "big" butt is so boring.
8. Tight clothes look uncomfortable, cheap, and sort of desperate and insecure.
9. Most boys are looking for the right girl.
10. If you like him, just tell him.