Scope (?):  All Topics
overaged
apprentice
1 1 1
Hot or Not?

10 State rule for deals abandoned?

submitted on July 17, 2009 by overaged in "Member's Lounge"
Need some clarification on this.

Are all deals now game for submission no matter how many states they are in?

What if the deal has 100 locations but only in 2 states?

Is there no line drawn anymore?

Just asking since Mike kind of abandoned the 10 state rule in the Arby's deal comment section.

Favorite
  Comments
    MikeG
    learner
    Posted by MikeG on July 17, 2009 [reply] 0 0
    I don't think the 10 State rule works well, because really if it's not in your state it's really low value to you. Instead I think a more flexible option is clearly stating the exclusions and restrictions in the description, and even the title if needed. This way everyone know what they are getting into ahead of time.
    • llocomotive
      apprentice
      Posted by llocomotive on July 17, 2009
      [reply] 1 0
      Well I think MIKE and YAN wrote down the tips for us to be used as guidelines & help us decide on a good deal. They gave us something to think about. That's all. There is no black or white.

If a deal is not properly described it can all be sorted out in the Deal Q or even after the deal has been pushed out of the Q. Just flag it and the submitter would FIX it. Don't kill it just because it does not apply to you.
    busant20
    professor
    Posted by busant20 on July 20, 2009 [reply] 0 0
    Hi Mike, how about this deal: http://www.buxr.com/deal/medie.....free_28437
    • MikeG
      learner
      Posted by MikeG on July 20, 2009 [reply] 0 0
      I think it's OK. As I said, we'll deal with them as they come. I think it's a well known place, and the deal has value.
    • busant20
      professor
      Posted by busant20 on July 20, 2009 [reply] 0 0
      I thought we have to give information about the locations, since medieval times locations only at seven states.

Leave a Comment (members Sign in to comment)

Name

E-Mail (will not be published)

2 x 3 = ?

Emoticons

'Mr Green''Neutral''Twisted''Arrow''Eek''Smile''Confused''Cool''Evil''Big Grin''Idea''Red Face'

(more)

Browse by tags