Scope (?):  All Topics
YanBz
admin
Hot or Not?

10% off your next Allstate bill when you sign up to eBill

submitted on September 18, 2009 by YanBz in "Sales / Promotions", last updated on September 21, 2009 by YanBz
Just got an email from my agent. She says Allstate is running a "secret" promotion that they advertise for new customers but apparently it works for everyone. Here is how it works:

Go to Customer Care center at Allstate.com and sign up for an account (if you don't already have one). Login, click on the banner on the right where is says "Go paperless with Allstate eBill", and fill out the application. Once you are approved, you will receive a 10% off your next statement.

I have not confirmed this yet (since I just signed up and it is taking them a couple days to approve) but she sounded very assuring that I will get the discount. I will post an update once I see the lowered bill.

Favorite
  Comments
    YanBz
    admin
    Posted by YanBz on September 21, 2009 [reply] 0 0
    My agent didn't lie. I signed up last Friday and just checked my statement - the total did go down! Now I hope it stays that way for the next billing period Smile

Leave a Comment (members Sign in to comment)

Name

E-Mail (will not be published)

2 x 3 = ?

Emoticons

'Mr Green''Neutral''Twisted''Arrow''Eek''Smile''Confused''Cool''Evil''Big Grin''Idea''Red Face'

(more)

Browse by tags