Beginning Nov. 1, new Amazon Web Services(AWS) customers receive this tier below for one year for free.
AWS Free Usage Tier (Per Month):
* 750 hours of Amazon EC2 Linux Micro Instance usage (613 MB of memory and 32-bit and 64-bit platform support) – enough hours to run continuously each month*
* 750 hours of an Elastic Load Balancer plus 15 GB data processing*
* 10 GB of Amazon Elastic Block Storage, plus 1 million I/Os, 1 GB of snapshot storage, 10,000 snapshot Get Requests and 1,000 snapshot Put Requests*
* 5 GB of Amazon S3 storage, 20,000 Get Requests, and 2,000 Put Requests*
* 30 GB per of internet data transfer (15 GB of data transfer “in” and 15 GB of data transfer “out” across all services except Amazon CloudFront)*
* 25 Amazon SimpleDB Machine Hours and 1 GB of Storage**
* 100,000 Requests of Amazon Simple Queue Service**
* 100,000 Requests, 100,000 HTTP notifications and 1,000 email notifications for Amazon Simple Notification Service**
* These free tiers are only available to new AWS customers and are available for 12 months following your AWS sign-up date. When your free usage expires or if your application use exceeds the free usage tiers, you simply pay standard, pay-as-you-go service rates (see each service page for full pricing details). Restrictions apply; see offer terms for more details.