Scope (?):  All Topics
overaged
apprentice
1 1 1
Hot or Not?

1.00 off a 12 pack of coke (unlimited quantities - for now)

submitted on May 7, 2009 by overaged in "Coupons / Coupon Codes", last updated on May 8, 2009 by YanBz
http://bricks.coupons.com/Star.....r=&pc=&tc=

Hurry and print these. Keep hitting the back button to print an unlimited quantity.

Do it right away before they fix the link.

Favorite
  Comments
    Solstice
    professor
    1 6 2
    11 4 1
    Posted by Solstice on May 7, 2009
    [reply] 0 1
    Thanks for continuing to post these coupons in the discussion arena.

Its too bad the Mods had to blacklist the site due to nasty-grams.
    overaged
    apprentice
    1 1 1
    Posted by overaged on May 7, 2009
    [reply] 0 1
    I'm glad you said something about the coupons i post here in the discussions.
    I wasn't sure if they were appreciated or wanted here since no one ever comments about them.

I just wish I could figure out the codes used by bricks so I could post them as deals.

I've been a coupon shopper since the 80's and used to get tons of stuff for free or really, really cheap but then mostly all the markets here in Cali took away double coupons.
    • Solstice
      professor
      1 6 2
      11 4 1
      Posted by Solstice on May 7, 2009
      [reply] 0 1
      I save easily $200+ Dollars a year with coupons, so I think they are worth the effort. Thankfully all the stores I frequent in my area double coupons worth up to 50-Cents face value. Smile
    phunkeey
    teacher
    Posted by phunkeey on May 7, 2009 [reply] 0 0
    This is the best place to post these coupons. I appreciate your taking the effort to post them here.
    asdfhjkl
    learner
    Posted by asdfhjkl on May 8, 2009 [reply] 0 0
    It looks like I wasn't fast enough. This link is no longer valid. I got "There are no prints available for this campaign." when I tried to print the coupon.
    overaged
    apprentice
    1 1 1
    Posted by overaged on May 8, 2009
    [reply] 0 1
    yup. it's dead. either they fixed the link or everyone printed them to the max.

oh well, i got enough for 15 cases. Mr Green
    • Solstice
      professor
      1 6 2
      11 4 1
      Posted by Solstice on May 8, 2009
      [reply] 0 1
      LOL! 15 Cases! They must be for those late nights on Buxr, right?
    overaged
    apprentice
    1 1 1
    Posted by overaged on May 8, 2009
    [reply] 0 1
    yup gotta get my caffeine on for all these late nighters i pull on here Big Grin
    travelinggrammy
    learner
    Posted by travelinggrammy on May 16, 2009 [reply] 0 0
    Tks all COKE has stop offering the 1.00 off coupons. REALLY CLEAVER to hit the back button and print unliminted coupons... SO WE who are with COKE rewards. can't use our points COKE TOOK THE OFFER DOWN... for a few THAT have been greety, Hope it was worth NOT PLAYING by the rules, and not to MENTION only thinking of yourselves... HOPE YOU ENJOY ALL THAT COKE.....
    driesjanssens
    learner
    Posted by driesjanssens on May 16, 2009
    [reply] 0 1
    I think I'm with travelinggrammy - not sure exactly what she's (he's?) saying, but it sounds like she's condemning the d******** behaviour of abusing the system, and I cannot agree with her more.

Overaged: you're a d********. You're too lazy/stupid/whatever to actually earn the reward, so you try to abuse the system with lame tricks, therefore rendering the actual reward useless for those who actually deserve the reward.
    overaged
    apprentice
    1 1 1
    Posted by overaged on May 16, 2009
    [reply] 0 1
    Um dries you need to chill with the name calling. You want to call me names, I got some choice names for you.

This deal is about 9 days old and the word was spread all over the internet, not just here. These things come and go quickly.

This was off a coupon site and they come and go quickly.

This deal was posted on fatwallet, slick deals and I don't know how many other sites.

And deserve what reward? This wasn't a reward for anything. It was a coupon. You snooze you lose.

Leave a Comment (members Sign in to comment)

Name

E-Mail (will not be published)

2 x 3 = ?

Emoticons

'Mr Green''Neutral''Twisted''Arrow''Eek''Smile''Confused''Cool''Evil''Big Grin''Idea''Red Face'

(more)

Browse by tags