Warning! This shopping deal is older than 14 days and is likely expired. Scroll down this page (or click here) to see similar deals submitted recently
Wearever 8-Quart Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker
added on September 6, 2009 by vedlon, last updated on September 7, 2009 by Solstice
to go to the offer at Amazon
* Locking handles - sliding lock-release mechanism to keep the lid secured during cooking.
* Pressure monitoring gauge - indicates that pressure is rising and acts as a switch to prevent the locking mechanism in the handle from being released when the cooker is pressurized.
* Over pressure release valve - underside of the lid releases pressure if the vent tube is blocked.
* Over pressure gasket release window - operates when both the vent tube and overpressure valve are blocked.
* Stainless steel construction with aluminum encapsulated base