Scope (?):  All Deals
SmartBargains : Extra 60% off Last Chance Liquidation Items, Extra 40% ...

Online Only
Sale
Hot or Not?
15
Popularity

Warning! This shopping deal is older than 14 days and is likely expired.
Go to SmartBargains Coupons page to see similar deals submitted recently

SmartBargains : Extra 60% off Last Chance Liquidation Items, Extra 40% Off Clearance

added on January 28, 2012 by anand, last updated on February 17, 2012 by HouTex

Click here to go to the online offer at SmartBargains

Expiration Unknown

Description

For a limited time, get an extra 60% off on select Women's Apparel, Shoe, Bed & Bath Bargains, Men's Apparel, Women's Accessories, and Home Furnishings. Free Shipping on orders of $50 or more.

Save an extra 40% off clearance items, at the link in comments.
     
     4  

Wish List
  Comments
  • 141460
    HouTex
    admin
    Posted by HouTex on January 28, 2012
    [reply] 1 0
    There are 2 sale groups -
    The clearance items that are extra 40% off can be found at http://www.smartbargains.com/e.....jgkwzyzEgw
  • 141886
    anand
    professor
    3 9
    10 9 2
    Posted by anand on February 1, 2012 [reply] 0 0
    Extra 40% Off Clearance
  • 141911
    shawndiaz
    beginner
    1
    Posted by shawndiaz on February 1, 2012 [reply] 0 0
    I see the deal is still going on for both discounts. Thanks anand Big Grin
  • 143391
    clover
    professor
    1 6 7
    12 11 2
    Posted by clover on February 17, 2012 [reply] 0 0
    Still a working deal.

Leave a Comment (members Sign in to comment)

Name

E-Mail (will not be published)

2 x 3 = ?

Emoticons

'Mr Green''Neutral''Twisted''Arrow''Eek''Smile''Confused''Cool''Evil''Big Grin''Idea''Red Face'

(more)


 

Related discussions

Same store deals