Warning! This shopping deal is older than 14 days and is likely expired. Scroll down this page (or click here) to see similar deals submitted recently
Play-Doh 3-D Printer
added on April 1, 2013 by HouTex, last updated on April 1, 2013 by YanBz
to go to the online offer at ThinkGeek
Apply coupon code FIREFLOWER at checkout (Free Shipping on $25+ Orders)
For ages 3 and up. Get a free 100% cotton t-shirt with $40+ purchase. See comments for link.
• Easy and quick snap-together assembly.
• The most economical and fun entry-level 3D printer on the market.
• Uses Play-Doh as a print medium, so it's safe for kids and newbies.
• Can print in up to 3 colors at once (blending them like soft serve ice cream).
• Connects to iPad for easy designing with free iPlay-Doh 3D app.
• iPlay-Doh 3D app also lets you share designs with others (and print their designs).
Learn basic CAD skills and 3D printing skills
• Build Volume: 5" cubed.
• Power: 2 C Batteries and you (it's mostly crank powered).
• Includes: Play-Doh 3D Printer with conveyor belt, cranks, and printing head; plastic knife; 3 2oz cans of Play-Doh; and instructions.
• Dimensions: approx. 15.5" x 8" x 19"