Scope (?):  All Deals
Daily-worst
Netgear 2-Bay Network Storage Device w/ Security Lock (Refurbished)

$29.99 $99.99
+shipping
Hot or Not?
-8
Popularity

Warning! This shopping deal is older than 14 days and is likely expired.
Scroll down this page (or click here) to see similar deals submitted recently

Netgear 2-Bay Network Storage Device w/ Security Lock (Refurbished)

last updated on May 18, 2009 by Solstice

Click here to go to the offer at Surplus Computers

Description

This Netgear SC101 Storage Central device is for storing and protecting files on a secure network device. Simply insert one or two 3.5-inch IDE drives of any capacity from any vendor and connect it to any router or switch.

It functions just like a local disk drive, accessible from any network computer, but without requiring a dedicated PC.
      Netgear
     15  
   Worst deal of the day for May 18, 2009

Wish List
  Comments
  • 25454
    Solstice
    professor
    1 6 2
    11 4 1
    Posted by Solstice on May 17, 2009
    [reply] 0 1
    Shipping was $10.40 for me, although the site says shipping starts at $8.28
  • 25490
    overaged
    apprentice
    1 1 1
    Posted by overaged on May 17, 2009
    [reply] 0 1
  • 25493
    overaged
    apprentice
    1 1 1
    Posted by overaged on May 17, 2009
    [reply] 0 1
    cheaper at computer geeks
  • 25502
    overaged
    apprentice
    1 1 1
    Posted by overaged on May 17, 2009
    [reply] 0 1
    wheres the swamp here? cheaper elsewhere.
  • 25507
    overaged
    apprentice
    1 1 1
    Posted by overaged on May 17, 2009
    [reply] 0 1
  • 25514
    overaged
    apprentice
    1 1 1
    Posted by overaged on May 17, 2009
    [reply] 0 1
    dang, the list keep growing.

    cheaper here too: http://www.consumerdepot.com/p.....rer=google
  • 25522
    overaged
    apprentice
    1 1 1
    Posted by overaged on May 17, 2009
    [reply] 0 1
    lol, he keeps bumping up anything and everything so no one will notice this.
      25530
    • Solstice
      professor
      1 6 2
      11 4 1
      Posted by Solstice on May 17, 2009
      [reply] 0 1
      You know, you're kinda fun when I've got you frantic behind your computer. But the fun is over.
  • 25527
    mallik
    beginner
    Posted by mallik on May 17, 2009 [reply] 0 0
    cheaper at computer geeks
  • 25529
    Solstice
    professor
    1 6 2
    11 4 1
    Posted by Solstice on May 17, 2009
    [reply] 0 1
    Alright, I've had my fun, bring em' on people. Big Grin
  • 25531
    overaged
    apprentice
    1 1 1
    Posted by overaged on May 17, 2009
    [reply] 0 1
    not frantic. just wanted to make people aware. I still have more stores this is cheaper at Smile
      25532
    • Solstice
      professor
      1 6 2
      11 4 1
      Posted by Solstice on May 17, 2009
      [reply] 0 1
      Sure... You would have stayed on with me all night. Wink
      ... and I would have been laughing every minute of it. Big Grin
  • 25539
    k-rock360
    expert
    Posted by k-rock360 on May 17, 2009 [reply] 0 0
    whoops
  • 25557
    MrCheap
    professor
    2
    1 1 1
    Posted by MrCheap on May 18, 2009
    [reply] 1 0
    Even professors make mistakes Wink
      25561
    • Solstice
      professor
      1 6 2
      11 4 1
      Posted by Solstice on May 18, 2009
      [reply] 0 1
      I Googled the item as well before posting but nothing came up cheaper, and sadly Price Grabber is only so reliable. It was not mistake so much as not having endless hours of time to scour the Internet. Approximately 95% of the time PriceGrabber and Google do a good enough job for my taste, but that always leaves about a pesky 5% that your betting on. What is amusing though is that this offer is on many other deals sites, which is also usually a good indicator.

Leave a Comment (members Sign in to comment)

Name

E-Mail (will not be published)

2 x 3 = ?

Emoticons

'Mr Green''Neutral''Twisted''Arrow''Eek''Smile''Confused''Cool''Evil''Big Grin''Idea''Red Face'

(more)


 

Related discussions

    No topics found

Same store deals