These days, it seems that wireless Bluetooth headsets are a dime a dozen, but Aliph's Jawbone stands apart from the pack due to its unique look and some seriously amazing noise canceling technology. Originally developed for DARPA (The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency) to create a communication headset that would pick up voice in hostile environments, the Jawbone offers some of the best clarity from a Bluetooth headset we've experienced. This version comes in black, but it's also available in red and gray.
* Amazing background noise masking capabilities--even when faced with loud, thumping music
* Outstanding adaptive volume as the environment around you changes
* Options for customizing the fit
* Metal earloop frames are hard to quickly put on
* Non-standard USB connection is a bummer if you forget the cable at home