* Insert the Plug into vehicle's lighter.
* Allow the heating element to warm for 2 to 3 minutes.
* Hold the ice scraper over the frozen glass surface for several seconds.
* Once melting begins, scrape the ice with the scraper blade and move to another area. DO NOT leave the ice scraper in one location for over 2 minutes.
* The heating element should NEVER make direct contact with glass or other vehicle surface.
* The squeegee blade will remove any remaining moisture.
* Unplug Ice scraper and allow to cool for 3 to 5 minutes before storing.