October 12th, 2008
We are proud to announce the launch of the Buxr discussion forums! It’s not just about deals anymore…
Our goal for Buxr has always been to launch a social bargain hunting community, and now we think we are one step closer to that goal. With the launch of the forums, you can move the conversation or argument to the discussion groups. It’s very easy to use, and everyone is welcome.
To keep it simple, we’ve broken the forums into 6 categories:
- Product – Discuss or share your favorite deals from Buxr, ask questions about any products
- Coupon – Discuss or share the latest coupons (great for local coupons or special interest coupons)
- Sale – Discuss or share a sale or a company promotion
- Merchant – Have something nice or NOT so nice to say about a merchant, it goes here.
- Buxr – Where members come to discuss features, issues, and everything else regarding the Buxr community.
- Other – This is really the members lounge — anything from politics to self-help can go here! This category belongs to the community.
Both Yan and I are really excited about the forums. We think it is an essential part of the success for this site. So we invite and encourage you to come join the discussion!
Finally, I want to tell you that we have so many exciting features that we are planning to add, and this is just the tip of the iceberg, so hold on to your hats and stay tuned.
Thanks to everyone who continues to contribute to the site, we appreciate your efforts.
Entry Filed under: General